Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Sake Bloody, Hu Hot, Omaha

Oh boy.... I love HuHot, everything about it. The food is great and the total body cleanse shortly after eating the food is a nice thing every once in awhile. Gotta get those toxins out of the body. I suppose there is an essential oil for that but I prefer sesame oil, baby corns and lots of other things tossed together in some samurai sauce! This was a Sunday noon meal and of course a bloody sounded pretty good. Apparently bloodies are not traditional Asian drinks but the bartender said they mix bloody mary mix with sake... I'll take it! Good thing I was quick to answer because I immediately regretted the decision but the order was placed....

Appearance: 5/10 Super trendy glass and decent color but not very much ice and just an overall weirdness. Hard to explain...

Garnishes: 0/10 Nothing

Spice/Bang: 2/10 Well.... to be fair this is an awkward bloody that doesn't have a home. It's like a mimosa meets bloody mary and has offspring that doesn't fit in either family... It tasted neat for a little bit and then was bad.

Desire: 1/10 If I would like to play a sick joke on  friend I might order one for the both of us. They are good for a drink or two and then drinkable but honestly, never again.

Price: 2/10 I don't remember the price but that means it wasn't great but wasn't really expensive. Who cares, don't get one.

Overall: 10/50 Go to HuHot for the mongolian food, not the bloodies. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment