Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Rex's, Steamboat Springs, CO, "Burnin' Bacon Bloody"

This is my second post from Rex's so you can read the other one for more details. This bloody sounded fun because it included BACON! Yay BACON!

Appearance: 7.5/10  Honestly you can give me a crispy piece of bacon hanging out of any bloody and I'll give you at least a 7/10 in appearance, even though the bacon is a garnish. I DON'T CARE!  Dumb glass and stupid black straw. 

Garnish: 7/10 Bacon is great and is a point gainer garnish! You know what isn't?... lemons and limes. Dumb! The pepperocini is a nice addition and the olive. Where is the pickle? Disappointment.

Spice/Bang: 5/10 Really disappointed because anything with bacon should be great! The burnin' part of the bloody was kind of nice but nothing more than a tabasco like flavor and doesn't deserve a special title. 

Desire: 4/10 If I went back to Rex's this would be the bloody I would get but I'm not sure I would make a special trip to Rex's just for this, I would rather explore other bars! 

Price: 3/10 Yes this is a ski town but no, this establishment was not on the mountain. It was attached to a blasted Holiday Inn for goodness sake! Since it was happy hour when we were there we got a dollar off drinks so the bloody was $7.

No comments:

Post a Comment